青岛景点英文介绍_第1页
青岛景点英文介绍_第2页
青岛景点英文介绍_第3页
青岛景点英文介绍_第4页
免费预览已结束,剩余1页可下载查看

下载本文档

版权说明:本文档由用户提供并上传,收益归属内容提供方,若内容存在侵权,请进行举报或认领

文档简介

1、qingdao seenery 青岛风景 青岛海滨风景名胜区西起团岛,东至大麦岛,全长25公里,海域面积5平方公里,陆地面积8.5平方公里,是国务院1982年公布的首批国家级风景区。景区内的栈桥、鲁迅公园、小青岛、小鱼山、八大关、海水浴场、五四广场等景点临海而立,均为青岛市的着名旅游风景点。步入景区,红瓦绿树,碧海蓝天,令人心旷神怡。 the seaside resort of qin gdao exte nds from tua ndaoin the west of qin gdao to damaidao in the east with an overall len gth of 25

2、kilometers, in clud ing a marine area of 5 square kilometers and land area of 8.5 square kilometers. it is one of the first n ati onal scenic resorts appo in ted by the state coun cil in 1982. the scenery of the zha nq iao pier, lux un park, little qin gdao isle, xiaoyu hill, badagua n, the seashore

3、 and the may fourth square are all beside the sea and con stitute the famous scenic sights of qin gdao. red roves and gree n trees, sapphire sea and blue sky in the scenic resort will make you feel happy and fresh. 1.栈桥 前海栈桥是青岛的象征,建于1891年,时为简易军用码头,几经重修,向游人开放。现桥长440米,名曰“回澜阁”。堤岸是景色如画的栈桥公园,花木掩映,藤饶长廊,可远

4、眺小青岛绿岛葱茏、白塔玉立之美景,是游人观光游 憩的好地方。 zhanqiao pier: zhanqiao pier, built in 1891, is the symbol of qingdao. after severalrestorations, from being a simple military harbor, it is now open to tourists. the pier is 440 meters long, there is an octagonal pagoda of distinctive chinese style,“ huilan pagoda ” a

5、t the end of the pier.from the top, tourists can fully view the magnificent sea. along the shore is the beautiful pier park, which is a pleasant and quiet place for tourists to rest or enjoy the scenery of little qingdao isle and itswhite tower. 2.小青岛 因形似古琴,亦称琴岛。岛上洁白的灯塔亭亭玉立,为本世纪初德国人建造。小岛山岩耸秀,林木婆娑。夜幕

6、低垂时,可欣赏“琴屿飘灯”之胜景。little qin gdao isle: little qin gdaoisle, whose shape is like an ancient violin, is also called“violin isle ” . germany built the whitelighthouse on the isle at the begi nning of this cen tury. its light reflected on the sea makes quite aspectacle at night, so much so that it has b

7、ecome known as“ floating light of isle ” . 3. 天后宫 市区现存建筑历史最早的庙宇,初建于明成化三年(1467 )。初称天妃宫,后改称天后宫。前有大戏楼,正门东西各有侧门,门房分列钟、鼓楼。有花木葱郁的大院,现已新辟为青岛民俗博物馆。tianhou palace:this temple has the Iongest history in the urban area. tianhou palace was first built in the ming dynasty(1467ad). its original name was tianfei t

8、emple, and was later changed to tianhou palace. with a stagein the front and bell towers and drum towers at both sides, the temple has bee n developed intoqingdao folk customs museum. 4. 迎宾馆 典型的德国古堡式建筑,居国单体别墅前列。因此处为德国驻青总督官邸,俗称“提督楼”。1934年定名为“迎宾馆”,成为接待国内外军政要员的重要馆舍。guest house: it is an architecture of

9、 a classic germa n castle. the delicate shape, sple ndid orn ame nts, graceful li nes and bold colors make the guest house one of the best examples of mono meric villas inchina, origi nally, it was the official reside nee of the genman gover nor in qin gdao and was called“ thegover nor s official re

10、side nee ” .in 1934, it was formally ren amed“ guest house ” , and has becomeimportant as a retreat to receive vips in military affairs and politics. 5.天主教堂 位于浙江路,全名 圣弥爱尔教堂”。1934年由德国人建成,占地2470平方米,总高60余米,庄严宏丽,为国着名天主教堂之一。catholic church: located in zhejing road, the catholic church, origi nally n amed

11、 st. michaels, was built by the german in 1934. the 60-meter-high building, covering 2470 square meters, is oneof china famous catholic churches. 6. 提督府 建成于1906年,外观呈“凹”字型,庄重宏伟。初为德国总督办公地,故称总督府。青岛解放后为市人民政府所在地。后市政府东迁,此处现为青岛市人大常委会、青岛市政协办公楼。“ governor s office building ”: it was named“ governor s office

12、building ”because it was there that the german governor maintained his office. after the liberation of qingdao,the buildi ng was used as the seat of qin gdao muni cipal gover nment un til the gover nment recen tlymoved to the east. now the building is called“ famous municipal government ” . 7. 水族馆 1

13、932 年建成,城堡建筑,展出活水族100余种、动植物2000余种、标本20000余种,中国唯一专业博物馆。aquarium: built in 1932, the castle-like building exhibits over 100live aquatic animals,2000 animalsand pla nts, and 20 000 specime ns. it is the only specialized museum in china. 8.小鱼山公园 公园因山得名,这一具有中国古典风格的山头公园,因势谋景,以景造型,山巅18米高的三层八角览潮阁,有 国着名书画家吴作

14、人题写匾额。登阁望远,山海一色。xiaoyushan park: built in the chinese classicalstyle, the hill-top park is n amed after the yu hill. the desig ners and architects made use of the localIan dscape and their imagi nati on in lay ing out the park. the 18-metre-high three-story andeight-cor nered “ see ing waves tower ”

15、 bears an in scripti on by wu zuore n, a famous calligraphist. 9.八大关 位于汇泉角和太平角之间, 濒临波关涟漪的太平湾。200余幢异国风格的别墅掩映于花木丛中, 被称为“万国建筑博物馆”。其间10条马路始建于1931年,路栽雪松、紫薇、碧桃各不相同。其中6条马路以中国着名关隘命名,故名“八大关”。badaguan (eight great passes): lying betweenhuiqua n cape and taip ing cape, badagua n faces the rippli ng taip ing ba

16、y .in badagua n area, morethan 200 villas of exotic style are scattered among the flora and fauna. there are so many villas thatthe scenic spot is called a world architecture museum. cross ing the sce nic area are ten roads built in1931 and lined with many varieties of trees such as peaches, crabapp

17、les, pine trees and ginkgoes.eight of the roads are n amed after the eight great passes of the great wall, and thus the area wasnamed “ badaguan ” . 10.五四广场 为纪念“五四运动”命名。广场由市政厅广场、中心广场、海滨公园三部分组成,其间雕塑荟萃、喷泉吐玉、松柏苍郁、花草吐翠、气势恢弘、典雅壮美,极富青岛特色和现代精神。may 4th square: this square is n amed to honour the may 4th mov

18、eme nt which took place in 1919. consisting of two aquaria and a park, the area is decorated with statues and springs, and surro un ded by pine trees, meadows and flowers. today, it has become the symbol of moder nqin gdao.青岛海滨风景名胜区西起团岛,东至大麦岛,全长25公里,海域面积5平方公里,陆地面积 8.5平方公里,是国务院1982年公布的首批国家级风景区。景区内的栈桥

19、、鲁迅公园、小青岛、小鱼山、八大关、海水浴场、五四广场等景点临海而立,均为青岛市的著名旅游风景点。步入景区,红瓦绿树,碧海蓝天,令人心旷神怡。The seaside resort of Qingdao extends from Tuandao in the west of Qingdao to Damaidao in the east withan overall length of 25 kilometers, including a marine area of 5 square kilometers and land area of 8.5 square kilometers. It i

20、s one of the first National Scenic Resorts appointed by the State Council in 1982.The scenery of the Zhanqiao Pier, Luxun Park, Little Qingdao Isle, Xiaoyu Hill, Badaguan, the seashoreand the May Fourth Square are all beside the sea and constitute the famous scenic sights of Qingdao. Redroves and gr

21、een trees, sapphire sea and blue sky in the scenic resort will make you feel happy and fresh.1. 栈桥前海栈桥是青岛的象征,建于1891年,时为简易军用码头,几经重修,向游人开放。现桥长440米,名曰 回澜阁”。堤岸是景色如画的栈桥公园,花木掩映,藤饶长廊,可远眺小青岛绿岛葱茏、白塔玉立之美景,是游人观光游憩的好地方。Zhanqiao Pier: Zhanqiao Pier , built in 1891, is the symbol of Qingdao. After several restora

22、tions, frombeing a simple military harbor , it is now open to tourists. The pier is 440 meters long. There is an octagonal pagoda of dist inctive Chinese style,“ Huilan Pagoda ” at the end of the pier . From the top,tourists can fully view the magnificent sea. Along the shore is the beautiful Pier P

23、ark, which is a pleasantand quiet place for tourists to rest or enjoy the scenery of Little Qingdao Isle and its white tower. |2. 小青岛因形似古琴,亦称琴岛。岛上洁白的灯塔亭亭玉立,为本世纪初德国人建造。小岛山岩耸秀,林木婆娑。夜幕低垂时,可欣赏琴屿飘灯”之胜景。Little Qingdao Isle: Little Qingdao Isle, Whose shape is like an ancient violin, is also called“ vioGer

24、many built the white lighthouse on the isle at the beginning of this century. Its light reflected on thesea makes quite a spectacle at night, so much so that it has become known as“ floating light of Isle3. 天后宫市区现存建筑历史最早的庙宇,初建于明成化三年(1467 )。初称天妃宫,后改称天后宫。前有大戏楼,正门东西各有侧门,门房分列钟、鼓楼。有花木葱郁的大院,现已新辟为青岛民俗博物馆。T

25、ianhou Palace: This temple has the longest history in the urban area. Tianhou Palace was first built in theMing Dynasty (1467AD). Its original name was Tianfei Temple, and was later changed to Tianhou Palace.With a stage in the front and bell towers and drum towers at both sides, the temple has been

26、 developedinto Qingdao Folk Customs Museum.4.迎宾馆典型的德国古堡式建筑,居我国单体另U墅前列。因此处为德国驻青总督官邸,俗称提督楼”。1934年定名为迎宾馆”,成为接待国内外军政要员的重要馆舍。Guest House: It is an architecture of a classic German castle. The delicate shape, splendid ornaments, graceful lines and bold colors make the Guest House one of the best examples

27、of monomeric villas in China. Originally, it was the official residence of the Genman governor in Qingdao and was called Governor sOfficialResidence ” In 1934, it was formally renamed “ Guest House ” , and has become5.天主教堂位于浙江路,全名圣弥爱尔教堂”。1934年由德国人建成,占地2470平方米,总高60余米,庄严宏丽,为我国著名天主教堂之一。Catholic Church:

28、 Locat ed in Zhejing Road, the Catholic Church, originally named St. Michael s, was builtby the German in 1934. The 60-meter-high building, covering 2470 square meters, is one of China famous Catholic Churches.6.提督府建成于1906年,外观呈 凹”字型,庄重宏伟。初为德国总督办公地,故称总督府。青岛解放后为市人民政府所在地。后市政府东迁,此处现为青岛市人大常委会、青岛市政协办公楼。“

29、Governor s Office Building” : It was named“ Governor s Office Building” because it was there that theGerman governor maintained his office. After the liberation of Qingdao, the building was used as the seatof Qingdao Municipal Government until the government recently moved to the east. Now the build

30、ing iscalled “ Famous Municipal Government”.7.水族馆1932年建成,城堡建筑,展出活水族100余种、动植物2000余种、标本20000余种,中国唯一专业博物馆。Aquarium: Built in 1932, the castle-like building exhibits over 100live aquatic animals,2000 animals and plants, and 20 000 specimens. It is the only specialized museum in China.8. 小鱼山公园公园因山得名,这一具有

31、中国古典风格的山头公园,因势谋景,以景造型,山巅18米高的三层八角览潮阁,有我国著名书画家吴作人题写匾额。登阁望远,山海一色。Xiaoyushan Park: Built in the Chinese classical style, the hill-top park is named after the Yu Hill. The designers and architects made use of the local landscape and their imagination in laying out the park. The 18-metre-high three-story and eight-cornered “ Seeing Waves Tower ” bears an inscription ly Wu Zuoren,a famous calligraphist.

温馨提示

  • 1. 本站所有资源如无特殊说明,都需要本地电脑安装OFFICE2007和PDF阅读器。图纸软件为CAD,CAXA,PROE,UG,SolidWorks等.压缩文件请下载最新的WinRAR软件解压。
  • 2. 本站的文档不包含任何第三方提供的附件图纸等,如果需要附件,请联系上传者。文件的所有权益归上传用户所有。
  • 3. 本站RAR压缩包中若带图纸,网页内容里面会有图纸预览,若没有图纸预览就没有图纸。
  • 4. 未经权益所有人同意不得将文件中的内容挪作商业或盈利用途。
  • 5. 人人文库网仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对用户上传分享的文档内容本身不做任何修改或编辑,并不能对任何下载内容负责。
  • 6. 下载文件中如有侵权或不适当内容,请与我们联系,我们立即纠正。
  • 7. 本站不保证下载资源的准确性、安全性和完整性, 同时也不承担用户因使用这些下载资源对自己和他人造成任何形式的伤害或损失。

评论

0/150

提交评论